This is an opportunity for woment aged 18- early 30's who are interested in traveling the world, joining the entertainment industry and working with some amazing charity organizations. For more information, you may contact Cassandra Waterman at the WWE Corporate Headquarters at 310.481.9372.
- WWE is holding casting sessions for young women of diverse backgrounds between the ages of 18-30.
- WWE Divas possess a combination of charisma, confidence athleticism, and professionalism. They participate in weekly WWE televised and non-televised events, conduct backstage interviews and act as in ring announcers.
- The WWE Divas positive Q-Score is higher than Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Jillian Michaels, Danica Patrick, and Katy Perry. They account for over 250 million page views on wwe.com!
- Past Divas frequently appear on: Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, MTV Award Shows, Family Feud, The Today Show, music videos and more.
- WWE Divas travel the World: Dubai, Australia, Egypt, France, England, Asia and more!
- Divas play a key role in helping to raise awareness for many pro-social causes including Be a STAR; WrestleMania Reading Challenge, SummerSlam Reading Jam, Tribute to the Troops, Breast Cancer Awareness; and Make-A-Wish, just to name a few.
- Besides performing, WWE Divas are involved with magazine spreads and video shoots for various forms of media, celebrity interviews, walking red carpets, and making cameo appearances in other television programs and films.
Let us know if you think you have what it takes and we’ll inform you of next steps.
Please forward this on to any other women who you feel possess the WWE Diva qualities.
CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org